To use `Libgcrypt', you have to perform some changes to your sources and
the build system. The necessary changes are small and explained in the
following sections. At the end of this chapter, it is described how the
library is initialized, and how the requirements of the library are
* Header What header file you need to include.
* Building sources How to build sources using the library.
* Building sources using Automake How to build sources with the help auf Automake.
* Initializing the library How to initialize the library.
* Multi Threading How Libgcrypt can be used in a MT environment.
automatically generated by